Household Bank MasterCards
If you're looking for a credit card with online features designed to keep you on track with your Account, the Household Bank MasterCards give you that opportunity. Managing your Account is easy, and puts you in control 24/7.
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations.
- Discounts available from MasterCard® at many of your favorite merchants when you enroll in the services at www.mcnearby.com.
- Manage your account online anytime of the day using our helpful Account Management Tools.
- Enjoy Online Bill Pay at no charge, no matter how often you use it.
- Request email and text messages to remind you of your available balance and upcoming payment due date with online enrollment.
- Have the opportunity to build a good credit history; we report to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Receive 100% protection from unauthorized use and set your personal customized spending alerts.
- Speak to our trained Customer Service Representatives about questions on your account.
To learn more about our card selection process, Start Now.
|Variable Purchase APR||Variable Penalty APR||Unsecured Card Annual Fee||Secured Card Annual Fee||Other Fees to Open Account|
|14.99% - 24.99%, or 7.99% for Secured||29.99%||$39 or $59 per year, or $0 - $49 Introductory first year, $59 per year thereafter||$0 Introductory first year, $35 per year thereafter||$0-$59 Processing Fee|
The Household Bank® Credit Card gives you the opportunity to build your credit through responsible use. Keep in mind that while using credit wisely can help you build your credit, making late payments, exceeding your credit limit or your performance on other accounts can have a negative impact on your credit rating.
*The information about the costs and benefits of the card described in this offer is accurate as of 5/1/2012. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The variable Purchase APR is between 14.99% and 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. The variable Balance Transfer APR is between 14.99% and 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance Transfers may not always be available. The variable Cash APR is 20.90%. Your APRs may increase to the Penalty APR if you make a late payment. The variable Penalty APR is 29.99%. A Balance Transfer Fee of 5% ($5 minimum) will apply to balance transfers, if available, and credit card checks. A Cash Advance Fee of 5% ($5 minimum) will apply to cash advances. The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.00. An Annual Fee of either $39 or $59 will apply, unless you receive between a $0 and $49 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then after that a $59 Annual Fee will apply. A one-time Processing Fee between $0 and $59 will apply.
If you accept a secured card offer, it comes with a 7.99% variable Purchase APR and a 7.99% variable Balance Transfer APR. Balance Transfers may not always be available. An Introductory Annual Fee of $0 will apply for the first year, then after that a $35 Annual Fee will apply. The Processing Fee is $0. All other terms above apply. Minimum $200 security deposit required. Any credit extended under the secured credit card is secured by a deposit account with HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
These cards are issued by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.